Kintore Angling Club take over
13/02/18 10:52 Filed in: News
Kintore Angling Club
has just signed a lease to take over the Common Good Ground waters that belong to the people of Kintore. It means the club can now offer, Salmon, Sea Trout and Brown Trout fishing, right on your doorstep.
Kintore is famous for its Brown Trout fishing and with 5 miles on both banks plus over a mile of Salmon fishing offer some of the best fishing in the North East.Kintore Angling Club
has announced the rates for season tickets. There are special rates designed to encourage youngsters into the sport, by offering reduced rates for 15-year-olds and juniors under-15 can fish for free, with any member.
Season Ticket prices are:
- Salmon, Sea Trout & Brown Trout
- Season Ticket £135.00
- Season Ticket Senior 65+ £85.00
- Season Ticket Disabled £85.00
- Season Ticket Junior 15 & under £20.00
- Day Tickets available from Kintore Post office, Sloans in Inverurie or online via Fishpal.
- Salmon & Sea Trout – Feb to Aug £30.00
- Salmon & Sea Trout – Sep to Oct £50.00
- Salmon & Sea Trout - Junior £10.00
- Brown Trout £15.00
- Brown Trout - Jnr £5.00
More information is available on Kintore Angling Club
website and on Kintore Angling Club Facebook
. Or contact the club chairman Neill Cameron, firstname.lastname@example.org
, Tel 07702 181416 or club secretary Brian Johnstone email@example.com
, Tel 07710 409629.